|New Traditions Upholstered Dining Chairs
|Shop By Product
|Shop By Style
|Care & Construction
|1. FRAMES Thick kiln-dried solid wood is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner blocked at
critical joints to form a rigid and durable frame. Even the top rail is solid wood.
2. SPRINGING Steel sinuous-wire springs are clipped into the frame for strength and resilience.
They provide outstanding seating comfort.
3. SUPPORT Strong polyester nypro is tacked over the springs for comfortable, noise-free seating.
4. CUSHIONS 1.8 density polyurethane seat cushions are wrapped in polyester fiber for unmatched
ride and lasting seating comfort.
5. UPHOLSTERY Details such as front-aligned patterns are tailored into every piece of our
furniture. Every chair is painstakingly upholstered by skilled craftsmen. Each job is carefully
inspected before it leaves the factory.
6. DESIGN Fabric patterns and colors have been carefully selected for compatibility with our
frames. All of our fabrics are treated to help prevent oil and water-based stains.
|•Do not expose the furniture to intense moisture, heat, or sunlight (direct sunlight often leads to fading of the fabric).
•Vacuum your furniture once a week to keep your furniture looking new. Pay special attention to the seat cushion, inside
arms, and inside backs.
•Clean up spills without delay, using a blotting movement instead of a wiping stroke.
Standard Industry Cleaning Codes
W: Frequent vacuuming and light brushing is recommended. Spot clean using foam only from a water-based cleaning agent,
such as mild detergent. Apply foam with a soft brush in a circular movement. Pretest a small area before proceeding. Vacuum
when dry. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
S: Frequent vacuuming and light brushing is recommended. Spot clean using a mild, water-free solvent or dry cleaning
product. Pretest before proceeding. Clean only in a well-ventilated room and avoid any product containing Carbon
Tetrachloride or other toxic materials. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been
WS: Frequent vacuuming and light brushing is recommended. Spot clean with a mild solvent or a water-based upholstery-
cleaning product; follow the instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room. Avoid any product containing
Carbon Tetrachloride or other toxic materials. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition
has been reached.
|Regularly vacuum your Novasuede and brush it with a soft nylon lint brush.
To remove stains:
1. Blot the stain to soak up any excess fluid.
2. Select the suitable cleaner from the chart below.
3. Wet a terry cloth towel or soft sponge with the cleaner and pat it onto the stain.
4. Wipe up the cleaner and the stain using a dry, clean cloth towel.
5. Repeat the patting and wiping as often as needed.
6. Do NOT rub the stained area – allow the cleaner to soak into the stain and then wipe it up.
7. After using a water and vinegar or soap cleaner, blot cold water on the area to remove any remaining soap or vinegar.
If a ring develops around the stained area after you have cleaned it, rewet the section with the cleaner used to clean the stain
and gently brush the Novasuede as the fabric dries.
A. Cold to lukewarm water
B. Mix one teaspoon mild soap to a pint of cold or warm water
C. Pure white vinegar mixed 50/50 with water. Use vinegar full strength for persistent stains
D. A petroleum distillate such as mineral spirits or naptha
E. A dry cleaning solvent such as perchloroethylene, K2R®, or Blue Coral® “Dri Clean” Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Stains and Suggested Cleaners
Coffee, Tea, Milk: A, B, C
Juice, Soft Drinks: A, B, C
Wine, Beer: A, B, C
Mustard: B, C
Catsup, Chocolate: A, B
Cooking Oil, Mayonnaise: A, B, C
Crayon, Lipstick: D, E, B
Urine: A, B, C
Blood: A, B
Body Oils: A, B, E
Furniture Polish, Ink: B, E
Grease, Shoe Polish, Motor Oil: D, E, B
For the cleaning table above, clean the stain using the first suggested cleaner. If the stain remains after the area has dried, use
the next recommended cleaner. Follow this procedure until the stain is totally removed. Failure to follow this recommended
method of cleaning could result in incomplete stain removal from the fabric.
|Distinctive Cottage Furniture & Farmhouse Tables